To ease our clients’ minds, Tourico Holidays leads a Professional Services team that focuses on integration engineering, which consist of developing innovative methods and tools to automate efforts.
To conquer this goal, the team continuously seeks new ways in which to enhance tools for client optimization and actively searches for various opportunities to stay ahead of the competition.
The job is divided into 3 categories:
- Integrate new clients to Tourico’s API, meaning they help with technical development and product usage.
- Client Optimization, which involves helping the existing client optimize the way they work with Tourico Holidays by analyzing their code logic and the way they are connected to the company.
- Lastly, the team works as a development branch of the commercial team and they help develop tools for industry needs.
Tourico Holidays is very proud of having a very inclusive PS team that cooperatively works across all regions worldwide.
Not only does the HQ office in North America have a strong PS team, but other regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean also have well-built teams.
Every month, the PS teams hold multiple workshops, or as we like to call them “Hackathons”, in which the teams discuss new ideas, share upcoming projects, provide input, and aid fellow teammates across the globe.
The latest Hackathon, which took place on Friday, June 16th, 2017, had a total of 11 global attendees. This particular workshop highlighted projects that sought to benefit both clients and internal company departments.
Client Facing Tools vs. Internal Tools
Among the numerous projects the PS team is working on, the group has taken on two significant developments:
- Olympus X: A platform that delivers information to Tourico clients
- Operations Tool: An internal tool that aids communication across departments within Tourico Holidays.
Olympus X, which will now become the “go-to” tool, is used to gain access to the most recent and accurate data on hotel inventory mapping. Through Olympus X, clients now have access to a wide range of functionalities, with the latest one being customized EOMs, end of month reports, immediately available to clients at any given time.
Lastly, the company’s very own Operations Tool has proven to be the No. 1 tool to help break down the barriers of communication across departments within Tourico Holidays. This tool builds a bridge that helps unify departments and helps save time.